[Verse I:] A Bm When the visions around you G A Bring tears to your eyes A Bm And all that surrounds you G A Are secrets and lies
Em I'll be your strength A I'll give you hope D Bm Keeping your faith when it's gone Em The one you should call Gm A Was standing there all.. along
[Chorus:] D A And I will take you in my arms Bm G And hold you right where you belong D A Til' the day my life is through G This I promise you.. D This I promise you..
[Verse II:] A Bm I've loved you forever G A In lifetimes before A Bm And I promise you never G A Will you hurt anymore Em I give you my word A I give you my heart D A Bm This is a battle we've won G And with this vow Gm A Forever has now begun..
[Chorus:] D Just close your eyes A Each loving day Bm G I know this feeling won't go away D A Till the day my life is through G This I promise you.. D This I promise you..
[Bridge:] Em A Over and over I thought Em A When I hear you call D A G Without you.. in my life baby Em A I just wouldn't be living at all
[Interlude:] D A Bm G D A
[Chorus Overtune:] E B And I will take you in my arms C#m A And hold you right where you belong E B Til' the day my life is through A This I promise you
E Just close your eyes B Each loving day C#m A I know this feeling won't go away E B Every word I say is true A This I promise you..
[Ending:] E B Every word I say is true A This I promise you E Oh.. I promise you
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment