[Verse I:] Am Well its good to hear your voice F I hope youre doing fine G And if you ever wonder C Im lonely here tonight Am Lost here in this moment F Time keeps slipping by G If I could have just one wish C Id have you by my side
[Chorus:] Am F Ooh... I miss you Am G Oooohh I need you Am And I love you more F than I did before C G And if today I dont see your face Am Nothings changed, F no one can take your place C G It gets harder everyday Am Say you love me more F than you did before C G And Im sorry its this way Am F But Im coming home, Ill be coming home C G And if you ask me I will stay, F I will stay
[Verse II:] Am Well I tried to live without you F But tears fall from my eyes G Im alone and I feel empty C God, Im torn apart inside
Am I look up at the stars F Hoping youre doing the same G And somehow I feel closer C And I can hear you say
[Chorus:] Am F Ooh... I miss you Am G Oooohh I need you Am And I love you more F than I did before C G And if today I dont see your face Am Nothings changed, F no one can take your place C G It gets harder everyday Am Say you love me more F than you did before C G And Im sorry its this way Am F But Im coming home, Ill be coming home C G And if you ask me I will stay, F I will stay
[Bridge:] Am I never wanna lose you G And if I had to I would choose you F C So stay, please always stay Am Youre the one that I hold on to G E My heart would stop without you
[Chorus:] Am F Ooh... I miss you Am G Oooohh I need you Am And I love you more F than I did before C G And if today I dont see your face Am Nothings changed, F no one can take your place C G It gets harder everyday Am Say you love me more F than you did before C G And Im sorry its this way Am F But Im coming home, Ill be coming home C G And if you ask me I will stay, F C Am G I will stay F C Am G Ill will stay
[Ending:] Am And I love you more F than I did before C G And Im sorry that its this way Am F But Im coming home, Ill be coming home C G And if you ask I will stay, F C G I will stay, F I will stay
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment