Jorja Smith - Dont Watch Me Cry (Cover by Alexandra Porat)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
[Intro:] Bm G D A
[Verse 1] A Bm Oh, it's hurts the most G 'cause I don't know the cause D Maybe I shouldn't have cried A when you left and told me not to wait Bm Oh, it kills the most G to say that I still care D Now I'm left tryna rewind A the times you held and kissed me back
[Chorus:] G I wonder if you're thinkin' A Bm "Is she alright all alone?" G A I wonder if you tried to call Bm but couldn't find your phone G Have I ever crossed your thoughts D Bm G because your name's all over mine Em A moment in time, don't watch me cry A A moment in time, don't watch me cry
G D I'm not crying 'cause you left me on my own Bm I'm not crying 'cause A you left me with no warning G I'm just crying 'cause D I can't escape what could've been Bm Are you aware when you set me free? A All I can do is let my heart bleed
[Verse II:] Bm Oh, it's harder when you can't G see through the thoughts D Not that I wanna get in A but I want to see how your mind works Bm No, it's harder when they don't know G what they've done D Thinking it's better they leave, A meaning that I'll have to move on no..
[Chorus:] G I wonder if you're thinkin' A Bm "Is she alright all alone?" G A I wonder if you tried to call Bm but couldn't find your phone G Have I ever crossed your thoughts D Bm because your name's all over mine Em A moment in time, don't watch me cry A A moment in time, don't watch me cry
G D I'm not crying 'cause you left me on my own Bm I'm not crying 'cause A you left me with no warning G I'm just crying 'cause D I can't escape what could've been Bm Are you aware when you set me free? A All I can do is let my heart bleed
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment