Charlie Puth - One Call Away

[Intro:]
          C#  G#   A#m
I'm only one call away
                  F#   C#  G#
I'll be there to save the day
              C#  G#    A#m7
Superman got nothing on me
         F#  G#    C#
I'm only one call away

[Verse I:]
A#m       G#
Call me, baby, 
        C#     F#
if you need a friend
A#m     G#             C#
I just wanna give you love
F#
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
A#m      G#
Reaching out to you, 
 C#        F#
so take a chance

[Pre-chorus:]
F#
No matter where you go
G#
You know you're not alone

[Chorus:]
          C#  G#   A#m
I'm only one call away
                  F#   C#  G#
I'll be there to save the day
             C#  G#    A#m
Superman got nothing on me
         F#  G#    C#
I'm only one call away

[Verse II:]
A#m    G#
Come along with me 
     C#       F#
and don't be scared
A#m     G#            C#
I just wanna set you free
F#
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
A#m     G#              C#    F#
You and me can make it anywhere
A#m              G#
For now, we can stay here 
       C#    F#
for a while
A#m
Cause you know, 
        G#           C#     F#
I just wanna see you smile

[Pre-Chorus:]
F#
No matter where you go
G#
You know you're not alone

[Chorus:]
          C#  G#   A#m
I'm only one call away
                  F#   C#  G#
I'll be there to save the day
             C#  G#     A#m
Superman got nothing on me
         F#  G#    C#
I'm only one call away

[Bridge:]
                 F#
And when you're weak 
 A#m      G#
I'll be strong
           F#    A#m   G#
I'm gonna keep holding on
                F#
Now don't you worry, 
  A#m        G#
it won't be long, Darling
              F#
and when you feel like hope is gone
      G#
Just run into my arms

[Chorus:]
         C#  G#    A#m
I'm only one call away
                 F#   C#   G#
I'll be there to save the day
             C# F       A#m
Superman got nothing on me
         F#
I'm only one, im only one....
C#  G#    A#m
one call away
                 F#   C#   G#
I'll be there to save the day
             C# G#      A#m
Superman got nothing on me
         F#  G#    C#
I'm only one call away
         F#  G#     C#
I'm only one call away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Radja Tulus

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Letto Sampai Nanti Sampai Mati

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang