[Verse I:] F Gm Bb I guess now it's time C F Gm for me to give up.. Bb C I feel it's time.. F Gm Got a picture of you beside me Bb C Got a lipstick mark still on F Gm Your coffee cup.. Bb C Oh yeah... F Gm Got a fist of pure emotion Bb C Got a head of shattered dreams Dm C Gotta leave it, gotta leave it Bb C All behind now..
[Chorus:] F Gm Whatever I said, whatever I did Bb I didn't mean it C F I just want you back for good Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C want you back for good F Gm Whatever I'm wrong just tell me Bb The song and I'll sing it C F You'll be right and understood Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C I want you back for good
[Verse II:] F Gm Bb C Unaware but underlined.. F Gm I figured out the story (no, no) Bb C It wasn't good (no, no).. F Gm Bb But in the corner of my mind.. C F Gm I celebrated glory.. Bb C But that was not to be..
F Gm In the twist of separation Bb C You excelled at being free Dm Can't you find, (can't you find) C Bb C A little room inside for me..
[Chorus:] F Gm Whatever I said, whatever I did Bb I didn't mean it C F I just want you back for good Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C want you back for good F Gm Whatever I'm wrong just tell me Bb The song and I'll sing it C F You'll be right and understood Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C I want you back for good
[Bridge:] Bb F And we'll be together Bb A this time is forever Bb We'll be fighting F and forever we will be Dm C So complete in our love Bb C We will never be uncovered again..
[Chorus:] F Gm Whatever I said, whatever I did Bb I didn't mean it C F I just want you back for good Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C want you back for good F Gm Whatever I'm wrong just tell me Bb The song and I'll sing it C F You'll be right and understood Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C I want you back for good
F Gm Whatever I said, whatever I did Bb I didn't mean it C F I just want you back for good Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C want you back for good F Gm Whatever I'm wrong just tell me Bb The song and I'll sing it C F You'll be right and understood Gm Want you back, want you back, Bb C I want you back for good..
[Outro:] F Gm Bb C oh yeah.. F Gm Bb I guess now it's time C F that you came back for good..
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment