[Verse I:] D I wonder how you're feeling Dmaj7 There's ringing in my ears Bm And no one to relate to Bb C cept the sea D Who can I believe in? Dmaj7 I'm kneeling on the floor Bm There has to be a force Bb C Who do I phone?
[Pre-Chorus I:] A7 The stars are out and shining G But all I really want to know
[Chorus:] A Bm G Oh won't you show me the way, every day A Bm G I want you to show me the way, A7 yeah..
[Interlude:] D Dmaj7 Bm Bb C
[Verse II:] D Well, I can see no reason Dmaj7 You're living on your nerves Bm When someone drops a cup Bb C and I submerge D I'm swimming in a circle Dmaj7 I feel I'm going down Bm There has to be a fool Bb C to play my part
[Pre-Chorus:] A7 Someone thought of healing G But all I really want to know
[Chorus:] A Bm G Oh won't you show me the way, every day A Bm G I want you to show me the way, oh A Bm G A7 I want you day after day, yeah..
[Interlude:] D Dmaj7 Bm Bb C D Dmaj7 Bm Bb C
[Verse:] D Yeah, I wonder if I'm dreaming Dmaj7 I feel so unashamed Bm I can't believe Bb C this is happening to me
[Pre-Chorus:] A7 I watch you when you're sleeping G And then I want to take your love
[End Chorus:] A Bm G Oh won't you show me the way, every day A Bm G I want you to show me the way, one more time A Bm G I want you day after day, yeah A Bm G I want you day after day, hey
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment