[Verse I:] Am That Arizona sky F burning in your eyes C You look at me and, babe, G I wanna catch on fire Am It’s buried in my soul F like California gold C You found the light in me G that I couldn’t find
[Chorus:] F So when I'm all choked up C and I can't find the words Am Every time we say goodbye G baby, it hurts.. F G Am When the sun goes down F G C And the band won't play F G C I'll always remember us this way
[Verse II:] Am Lovers in the night F poets trying to write C We don't know how to rhyme G but damn we try Am But all I really know F you're where I wanna go C The part of me that's you G will never die
[Chorus:] F So when I'm all choked up C and I can't find the words Am Every time we say goodbye G baby, it hurts.. F G Am When the sun goes down F G C And the band won't play F G A# I'll always remember us this way A# F oh yeah.. i dont wanna be C just a memory, baby, yeah
[Bridge:] C A# Huhu..huhu..huhu F Huhu..huhu..huhu G Huhu..huhu..huhu...
[Chorus:] F So when I'm all choked up C and I can't find the words Am Every time we say goodbye G baby, it hurts.. F G Am When the sun goes down F G C And the band won't play F G Am I'll always remember us this way woo yeah..
[Outro:] F G Am When you look at me F G C and the whole world fades F G A# F C I'll always remember us.. this way..
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment