[Verse Female:] A# Travelling places F I ain't seen you in ages.. F But I hope you come back to me A# My mind's running wild with you faraway F I still think of you a hundred times a day
[Verse Male:] A# I still think of you too if only you knew F When I'm feeling a bit down and I wanna pull through A# I look over your photograph And I think how much I miss you F I miss you..
A# I wish I knew where I was cause I don't have a clue F I just need to work out some way of getting me to you A# Cause I will never find a love like ours out here Dm C In a million years, a million years..
[Chorus:] A# My location unknown tryna find a way F back home to you again.. F Gotta get back to you F C gotta gotta get back to you.. A# My location unknown tryna find a way F back home to you again.. F Gotta get back to you F C gotta gotta get back to you..
[Post-Chorus:] A# I just need to know that you're safe, given that I'm miles away F C On the first flight back to your side A# I don't care how long it takes, I know you'll be worth the wait Dm C On the first flight back to your side
[Bridge:] A# Travelling places F I ain't seen you in ages.. F But I hope you come back to me A# My mind's running wild with you faraway F I still think of you C a hundred times a day..
[Verse Male:] A# I still think of you too if only you knew F I just need to work out some way of getting me to you A# 'cause I will never find a love like ours out here Dm C In a million years, a million years..
[Chorus:] A# My location unknown tryna find a way F back home to you again.. F Gotta get back to you F C gotta gotta get back to you.. A# My location unknown tryna find a way F back home to you again.. F Gotta get back to you F C gotta gotta get back to you..
[Post-Chorus:] A# I just need to know that you're safe, given that I'm miles away F C On the first flight back to your side A# I don't care how long it takes, I know you'll be worth the wait Dm C On the first flight back to your side
[Intro Piano:] Gm C Dm C
[Bridge Male:] Gm I don't want to be wasting time F without you Dm Don't want to throw away my life C I need you Gm C Something tells me we'll be alright.. Dm Something tells me we'll be alright C alright..
Gm I don't want to be wasting time F without you Dm Don't want to throw away my life C I need you Gm F Something tells me we'll be alright.. A# Something tells me we'll be alright A# alright..
[Chorus:] A# My location unknown tryna find a way F back home to you again.. F Gotta get back to you F C gotta gotta get back to you.. A# My location unknown tryna find a way F back home to you again.. F Gotta get back to you F C gotta gotta get back to you..
[Post-Chorus:] A# I just need to know that you're safe, given that I'm miles away F C On the first flight back to your side A# I don't care how long it takes, I know you'll be worth the wait Dm C On the first flight back to your side
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment