[Verse I:] G# Pictures in my pocket C# Are faded from the washer Fm D# I can barely just make out your face G# Food you saved for later C# In my refrigerator Fm It's been too long D# since later never came
[Pre-Chorus:] Fm I know.. C# One day eventually G# Yeah, I know D# One day I have to let it all go Fm C# But I keep it just in case G# D# Yeah, I keep it just in case..
[Chorus:] G# In case C# You don't find what you're looking for Fm In case D# You're missing what you had before G# In case C# You change your mind, I'll be waiting here Fm In case.. D# You just want to come home..
[Verse II:] G# Strong enough to leave you C# Weak enough to need you Fm D# Cared enough to let you walk away G# I took that dirty jacket C# From the trash right where you left it Fm Cause I couldn't stand D# to see it go to waste
[Pre-Chorus:] Fm I know.. C# One day eventually G# Yeah, I know D# One day I have to let it all go Fm C# But I keep it just in case G# D# Yeah, I keep it just in case..
[Chorus:] G# In case.. C# You don't find what you're looking for Fm In case.. D# You're missing what you had before G# In case.. C# You change your mind, I'll be waiting here Fm In case.. D# You just want to come home..
[Bridge:] A#m In Case.. Fm You're looking in that mirror one day G# And missed my arms D# How they wrapped around your waist A#m Fm I say that you can love me again D# Even if it isn't the case
[End Chorus:] G# Oh.. C# You don't find what you're looking for Fm Oh.. D# You're missing my love... G# C# You don't find what you're looking for Fm In case.. D# You're missing what you had before.. G# In case.. C# You change your mind, I'll be waiting here Fm In case.. D# You just want to come home..
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment