[Verse I:] G#m I look up from the ground E to see your sad and teary eyes B You look away from me and I see there’s D#m something you're trying to hide G#m And I, reach for your hand E but it's cold, you pull away again B D#m And I, wonder, what’s on your mind ind ind
[Pre-chorus:] E And then you say to me G#m “you made a dumb mistake” F# You start to tremble and F# your voice begins to break E You say the cigarettes on the counter G#m weren’t your friends, they were my mates F# F# And I feel the colour draining from my face And my friends said..
[Chorus:] G#m E I know you love her but it’s over mate B F# It doesn’t matter, put the phone away G#m E It’s never easy to walk away B F# But let her go oh oh oh It’ll be alright
[Verse II:] G#m So I asked to look back at all E the messages you’d sent B And I know it wasn’t right D#m but it was fucking with my head G#m And everything deleted like E the past, yeah it was gone B And when I touched your face D#m I could tell you're moving on
[Pre-chorus] E But it’s not the fact G#m that you kissed him yesterday F# It’s the feeling of betrayal, F# that I just can't seem to shake E And everything I know tells me G#m that I should walk away F# F# But I just want to stay.. And my friends said..
[Chorus:] G#m E I know you love her but it’s over mate B F# It doesn’t matter, put the phone away G#m E It’s never easy to walk away B F# But let her go oh oh oh It’ll be okay
G#m E It's gonna hurt for a bit of time B F# So, bottoms up, let’s forget tonight G#m You’ll find another E and you’ll be just fine B F# Let her go oh oh oh..
[Bridge:] G#m E But nothing heals B F# The past like time G#m E And they can't steal B F# The love you’re born to find G#m E But nothing heals B F# The past like time G#m E And they can't steal B F# The love you’re born to find
[Chorus:] G#m E I know you love her but it’s over mate B F# It doesn’t matter, put the phone away G#m E It’s never easy to walk away B F# But let her go oh oh oh It’ll be okay
G#m E It's gonna hurt for a bit of time B F# So, bottoms up, let’s forget tonight G#m You’ll find another E and you’ll be just fine B F# Let her go oh oh oh
[Outro:] G#m E It’ll be alright.. B F# It’ll be alright.. G#m E It’ll be alright.. B F# It’ll be alright.. G#m It’ll be alright..
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment