[Verse I:] E It still feels like A our first night together E Feels like the first kiss F#m and it's getting better, baby C#m D No one can better this A You're still holding on, E A you're still the one.. A The first time our eyes met, C# F#m same feeling I get.. F#m Only it feels much stronger, C# A I wanna love you longer.. E You still turn the fire on
[Bridge:] A F#m A D So if you're feeling lonely, don't.. E A You're the only one I ever want F#m A D I only wanna make it good.. E F#m So if I love you a little more D than I should...
[Chorus:] A Please forgive me, I know not what I do F#m Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you D Don't deny me this pain I'm going through A Please forgive me, if I need you like I do E Please believe me, for what I say is true D A E Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
[Intro:] A E F#m E
[Verse II:] A Still feels like our best time together E Feels like the first touch, F#m we're still getting closer, baby C#m D Can't get close enough A You're still holding on, E you're still number one A I remember the smell of your skin, C# F#m I remember everything...
I remember all your moves, C# I remember you, yeah! A I remember the nights, E you know I still do
[Bridge:] A F#m A D So if you're feeling lonely, don't E A You're the only one I ever want F#m A D I only wanna make it go E F#m So if I love you a little more D than I should...
[Chorus:] A Please forgive me, I know not what I do F#m Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you D Don't deny me this pain I'm going through A Please forgive me, if I need you like I do E Please believe me, for what I say is true D A E Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
[Interlude: F#m D F#m E F#m D F#m A D
[Bridge:] E D One thing I'm sure of, A D E is the way we made love.. D One thing I'm in pain now, A D F#m is for us to stay strong
With every ride D and every bus I'm prayin' E That's why I'm saying...
[Chorus Overtune:] B Please forgive me, I know not what I do G#m Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you E Don't deny me this pain I'm going through B Please forgive me, if I need you like I do F# Please believe me, for what I say is true E B Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
[Ending:] F# No, believe me, I don't know what I do E B Please forgive me, F# E I can't stop loving you.. F# B can't stop loving you..
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment