Boyce Avenue - In Case You Didn't Know

[Intro:]
B F# E

[Verse I:]
B
I can't count the times
F#
I almost said what's on my mind
E
But I didn't..

B
Just the other day
F#
I wrote down all the things I'd say
E
But I couldn't, I just couldn't

B C#m
Baby I know
E
that you've been wondering
C#m F#
Oh, so here goes nothing

[Chorus:]
C#m B
In case you didn't know
F#
Baby I'm crazy bout you
G#m F#
And I would be lying if I said
E
That I could live this life without you
B
Even though
F#
I don't tell you all the time
G#m F# E
You had my heart a long long time ago
F# B
In case you didn't know..

[Verse II:]
B
The way you look tonight
F#
That second glass of wine
E
That did it, mmm...

B
There was something bout that kiss
F#
Girl it did me in
E
Got me thinking, Oh, I'm thinking

C#m
All of the things
E
that I've been feeling
C#m F#
Mmm,. it's time you hear em

[Chorus:]
C#m B
In case you didn't know
F#
Baby I'm crazy bout you
G#m F#
And I would be lying if I said
E
That I could live this life without you
B
Even though
F#
I don't tell you all the time
G#m F# E
You had my heart a long long time ago
F# G#m
In case you didn't know..

[Bridge:]
G#m E
You've got all of me
B
I belong to you
F#
Yeah, you're my everything

[Chorus:]
C#m B
In case you didn't know
F#
Baby I'm crazy bout you
G#m F#
And I would be lying if I said
E
That I could live this life without you
B
Even though
F#
I don't tell you all the time
G#m F# E
You had my heart a long long time ago
F# G#m
Yeah, you had my heart
F# E
a long long time ago, mm..

[Ending:]
B F#
In case you didn't know, know, know
G#m F# E B
In case you didn't know..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Radja Tulus

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Letto Sampai Nanti Sampai Mati

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang