[Verse I:] C I`m walking up Am F from my summers dreams again Am G F try to thinking if you`re alright C then I`m shattered Am F by the shadows of your eyes Am G F knowing you`re still here by my side
[Chorus:] C F I can see you if you`re not with me Am G F I can say to my self if you were ok C F I can feel you if you`re not with me Am I can reach you my self G F you show me the way..
[Verse II:] C Am F Life was never be so easy as it seems Am G F till you come and bring your love inside C No matter space Am F and distance make it look so far Am G F still I know you`re still here by my side
[Chorus:] C F I can see you if you`re not with me Am G F I can say to my self if you were ok C F I can feel you if you`re not with me Am I can reach you my self G F you show me the way..
[Bridge:] Dm F you`ve made me so alive Am you give the best for me G love and fantasy Dm F yeah and i never feel so lonely Am coz you`re always here with me G yeah always here with me
[Chorus:] C F I can see you if you`re not with me Am G F I can say to my self if you were ok C F I can feel you if you`re not with me Am I can reach you my self G F you show me the way F you show me the way you show me the way
[Ending:] C I`m walking up Am F from my summers dreams again C Am F try to thinking if you`re alright C then I`m shattered Am F by the shadows of your eyes C Am F knowing you`re still here by my side
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment