[Verse I:] C# G# You’re broken down and tired A#m F# Of living life on a merry go round C# G# And you can’t find the fighter A#m But I see it in you F# so we gonna walk it out C# G# A#m F# And moooooooooove mountains F# We gonna walk it out C# G# A#m F# And moooooooooove mountains
[Chorus:] C# And I’ll rise up I'll rise like the day G# I’ll rise up I'll rise unafraid A#m I'll rise up And I’ll do it F# a thousand times again C# And I’ll rise up High like the waves G# I’ll rise up In spite of the ache A#m I'll rise up And I’ll do it F# a thousands times again C# For you... G# For You... A#m For You... F# For You...
[Verse II:] C# G# When the silence isn’t quiet A#m And it feels like F# it’s getting hard to breathe C# G# And I know you feel like dying A#m But I promise we’ll F# take the world to its feet C# G# A#m F# And mooooooooooove mountains F# Take the world to its feet C# G# A#m F# And moooooooooove mountains
[Chorus:] C# And I’ll rise up I'll rise like the day G# I’ll rise up I'll rise unafraid A#m I'll rise up And I’ll do it F# a thousand times again C# For you... G# For you... A#m For You... F# For You...
[Bridge:] C# G# All we need, all we need is hope A#m And for that we have each other F# And for that we have each other C# We will rise.. G# We will rise.. A#m We’ll rise oh.. oh.. F# We’ll rise..
[Slower chorus:] C# I’ll rise up Rise like the day G# I’ll rise up In spite of the ache A#m I will rise F# a thousands times again
[Chorus:] C# And we’ll rise up High like the waves G# We’ll rise up In spite of the ache A#m We’ll rise up And we'll do it F# a thousands times again C# For You... G# For You... A#m For You... F# For You...
Chord Gitar Radja Tulus Intro] C Am F G (2x) [Verse 1] C Am Kekasih aku tak mengerti Dm G Apa yang ada didalam hatimu Dm G Kau diam, kau tersenyum padaku G Disaat ku salah [Verse 2] C Am Jangan pernah dustai hati Dm G Bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi Dm ...
Chord Lirik Letto - Sampai Nanti, Sampai Mati Intro: D G (2x) D G Kalau kau pernah takut mati, sama D G Kalau kau pernah patah hati, aku juga iya D G Dan sering kali sial datang dan pergi D G Tanpa permisi kepadamu D G D G Suasana hati tak peduli Int: D G (2X) D G Kalau kau kejar mimpimu, salut D G Kalau kau ingin berhenti, ingat ?tuk mulai lagi? D G Tetap semangat dan teguhkan hati D G Di setiap hari sampai nanti sampai mati D G sampai mati G F# F G Am Bb Kadang memang cinta yang terbagi F G Am Kadang memang F G Am Bb Sering kali mimpi tak terpenuhi F G Am Bb Sering kali Int: D G (4x) D G Tetap semangat dan t...
Chord Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang Intro : C G Am G F F 2x C G Am G F kau selalu mempermainkan hatiku C G Am G F hingga membuat diriku merasa tertipu Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki Reff : C Em mungkin hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang dapat menghiasi hatimu Dm A/C#m dan jangan pernah engkau siakan C Bm G G7 seseorang yang ada di hatimu C Em pastikan hanya ada satu bintang Am G F yang slalu menyinari jalanmu Dm A/C#m hingga akhirnya kau sadari C Bm G G7 dirikulah yang ada di hatimu Int : Am Em F Dm G Dm G kau pun harus mengerti Dm G semua cinta yang kumiliki
Comments
Post a Comment