Alex & Sierra - Little Do You Know

[Verse Sierra I:]
Am
Little do you know
F
How I'm breaking
C G
while you fall asleep
Am
Little do you know
F C G
I'm still haunted by the memories
Am
Little do you know
F
I'm trying to pick
C G
myself up piece by piece
F
Little do you know
G
I need a little more time

[Pre-Chorus Sierra:]
Am F
Underneath it all I'm held captive
C G
by the hole inside
Am F
I've been holding back for the fear
C G
that you might change your mind
Am
I'm ready to forgive you
F C G
but forgetting is a harder fight
F
Little do you know I..
G
need a little more time

[Chorus Alex:]
C
I'll wait, I'll wait
F
I love you like you've never felt
C
The pain, I'll wait
F
I promise you don't have
C
to be afraid, I'll wait
F
The love is here and here to stay
Am G F C Dm
so lay your head on me..

[Verse Alex:]
Am
Little do you know
F
I know you're hurting
C G
while I'm sound asleep
Am
Little do you know
F
All my mistakes are slowly
C G
drowning me..
Am
Little do you know
F
I'm trying to make it better
C G
piece by piece..
F
Little do you know I,
G
I love you till the sun dies

[Chorus A & S :]
C
Oh wait, just wait
F
I love you like I've never felt
C
The pain, just wait
F
I love you like
C
I've never been afraid, just wait
F
Our love is here and here to stay
Am G F C Dm
so lay your head on me

C
I'll wait (oh wait),
I'll wait (oh wait)
F
I love you like you've never felt
C
The pain, I'll wait (I'll wait)
F
I promise you (I) don't have
C
to be afraid, I'll wait
F
The love is here and here to stay
Am G F C Dm
so lay your head on me

[Outro Alex & Sierra:]
Am G F C Dm
Lay your head on me
Am G F C Dm
Lay your head on me
F
Cause little do you know I
G
Love you till the sun dies..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Radja Tulus

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Letto Sampai Nanti Sampai Mati

Chord dan Lirik Lagu Antique Satu Bintang